Dairy Free and Gluten Free Cookies Recipe – Super Easy Meringue Puffs Recipe
These cookies are great for parties since it’s a gluten free cookies recipe and dairy-free. Kids and adults love them. Here’s a Meringue Puffs Cookie Recipe.
I make these Meringue Puffs pretty often. They are super to easy to make, the kids love them, and they just have a few simple ingredients. These cookies are great for parties because they are gluten-free and dairy-free. I know many people are searching for a gluten free cookies recipe. Here is my Meringue Puffs Cookie Recipe that also happens to give you gluten-free cookies.
Easy Meringue Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for Meringue Puffs Gluten Free Cookies Recipe:
4 egg whites
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
2 cups chocolate chips – optional (I prefer to use milk chocolate chips, but you can use what you like.)
Preheat: 300 degrees
Directions for gluten-free meringue cookies:
1. Beat 4 egg whites on medium-high until soft peaks form. This will take a few minutes.
2. Add sugar, salt, and cream of tartar beating until the mixture is stiff.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Line baking sheets with parchment paper/ wax paper or a reusable cookie sheet liner like this.
5. Using a tablespoon drop batter onto the sheets.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes. The edges should be just a very light brown.
Makes about 60 cookies (depending on the size of your cookies). It’s better to make the cookies on the smaller side. If you make them too large they will get flat, at least in my experience.
medianet_width=’468′; medianet_height= ’60’; medianet_crid=’642125661′;
For tips on keeping your cookies light and fluffy read 5 Tips to keep your cookies soft and pillowy.