Directions to clean an oven without chemicals:
1. Remove the oven racks (you can clean these separately the same way).
2. Spray the whole oven including the inside of the door with the vinegar/water mixture. Get it pretty wet all over.
3. Sprinkle baking soda everywhere putting more on any caked on food particles.
4. Sprinkle a thick layer of course salt over the baking soda.
5. Spray again with the vinegar/water. You’ll hear a nice bubbling sound from the reaction of the vinegar and baking soda.
6. Leave it to sit overnight.
7. With the course side of sponge scrub the oven. You’ll see how easily everything comes up. This was amazing to me.
8. Spray again with vinegar/water to help remove everything.
9. Wipe with old towels or paper towels.
That’s it! You’ll have a nice shiny oven and a happy mama. At, least I know I was a happy mama. It didn’t take long and I had a nice, clean, chemical-free oven. Yea!
For Tips on Keeping Your Oven Clean