Did you know you can make money on Amazon?
So, you might know How to Get Amazon Coupons, Discounts, Deals, and Free Stuff. But, do you know how to make money on Amazon? What would you buy with $5? How about $10? Or even multiple $5s and $10s? Check this out. Both you and your friend can score $5 each for using the Amazon Shopping App (for the first time) or $10 each for joining Amazon Student.
How make money on Amazon and get the free $5 for you and and friend on the Amazon Shopping App
“Invite your friends to use the Amazon Shopping App. We will give your friends a $5 coupon to shop at Amazon. We will also give you a $5 coupon, when your friends make their first purchase in the app (currently in US only).”
Amazon Invite Friends $5 Reward Instructions
- From your mobile device open the Amazon Shopping App. If you don’t already have it, get the Amazon Shopping App here.
- Open the menu by clicking on the three lines at the top left corner.
- Choose “Your Account” then Personalized Content: “Invite Friends”.
- From here, you can invite friends from your contact list or send them a code through text social media, email, and more.
- Your friends will get $5 to use at Amazon. If they download the Amazon app and use the $5 buy something there (if they haven’t purchased from the app in the last 12 months), you’ll get $5 also.
Note: Your friends will have to open your Amazon referral link from a mobile device, not a computer.
How to get the free $10 with Amazon Student referrals
If you are unaware of the Amazon Student program you can read more about here on my post, Free Amazon Prime Membership for College Students. In short, college students (with valid college email addresses) can get a free 6 month membership with free 2 day shipping, unlimited instant streaming of movies and TV shows, borrow free Kindle books, and more.
“Refer a Friend, You Each Get $10
Earn Credit for every friend who joins Amazon Student: $10 for you, $10 for them”
- Go to the Amazon Student Referral page to get your individual referral link. They will give you a personalized Amazon Referral Code.
- Share your link and invite friends by copying and pasting you link on social media, email, or other websites (without spamming). You can also invite on Facebook or invite by email right on that Amazon Student Referral page.
Would you like the $5 or $10 Amazon credit, but don’t have any friends – um, I mean no friends that haven’t joined or haven’t made a purchase yet?
Feel free to use my referral links and we will each either get $5 or $10. Thanks!
The rules for Amazon Student referrals: Use of the share your link, invite on Facebook, and invite via email options above is subject to our Terms & Conditions. Residents of AR, ME, MO, RI and VT are ineligible to receive Student referral credit. Credits may take 7 days or longer to appear in your account after new member signup. Credits expire one year from date of issuance, are one-time use, are non-refundable, and can be redeemed only on items sold by Amazon on www.amazon.com. By participating in this program you agree to our Terms & Conditions
Update on rules/terms – If you are not automatically given the credit you may need to enter the Amazon referral code manually. I seems to work on Amazon.com purchases only. Those not fulfilled by Amazon or by sellers other than Amazon are not eligible for the credit. Thanks Coupons and Freebies Mom for this updated info.