Do you like to take pictures? Do you have some nice photographs? Would you like to make some money from home? Even if you are not a professional photographer, you could possibly make money selling your photos. Below is a list of sites to sell your photography.
If you are like me, then you probably have a ton of digital photos from trips, events, and random places.
How to make money from home
There are many sites where you can upload your photos and making money. These sites sell stock photos and are always looking for more pictures to add to their database. Usually, businesses and other professionals search these sites looking for images that they can use on their web pages, reports, or other documents.
Make Money From Home Selling Your Photos Online
Best places to sell your photos online: make money selling your photos
- BigStockPhoto – This stock photo site will give you 50 cents to $3.00/image . Recently, I signed up and have 22 pictures on their site. Someone bought the first one a few weeks ago. I got 50 cents for the one photo and more people could end up downloading it as well. I don’t think there is a limit to how many times it can be downloaded or sold.
- iStockPhoto –
20-40% for photos from $1 to $20 (for photos) – more if you offer them an exclusive on your work. Also, they sell videos, illustrations, flash, and audio. 3.5 million + photos.
- Dreamstime – $ .35 to $8.40/image – more for exclusives.
- Shutterstock – 25 cents per downloaded image. Refer friends and earn 3 cents/image sold by photographers you refered. Illustrations and video too.
- StockXpert – 50% for $1 to $10/image photos.
- 123 Royalty Free – 50% and 36 cents/imaged downloaded. Refer friends and get 10% per photo sold for referred photographers.
- CanStockPhoto – 50% and 25 cents/image download.
- Fotolia – 33% and 64% of $1 – $3/image.
- Photo Stock Plus – 85% but takes a 3.25% processing fee. On this site, you set your own pricing to sell your photos.
- CreStock – 30% for $5 to $15/image. See the best images and the worst images to get an idea of what types of photos they are looking for.
- Citizenside – News/media images. Get up to 75%
* These prices may change over time.
In order to make money selling your photos, make sure you read all of the fine print on these sites. Most of the time, you can submit the same photo to multiple sites.
If you know of any other places to sell you photos online then let me know and I’ll add them to the list.