Find the perfect gift for healthy women and men. Use this healthy gift guide to get some fitness and healthy gift ideas.
Fitness and Health Gift Ideas – Healthy Gift Guide for Women and Men
Here are some of my favorite healthy items or fitness products that have gotten great reviews. If you are looking for the perfect gift for those that love to sweat, then check out this list of fitness and healthy gift ideas.
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill + 30-Day iFit Membership
- iFit 1-Year Family Membership [Online Code]
- JFIT Dumbbell Set w/Durable Rack, Double Neoprene Coated Workout Weights,32 LB Set
- Retrospec Train Resistance Bands Set (5pc) Workout Bands w/ Handles, Door Anchor, Carry Bag
- JX FITNESS Flat Weight Bench, 2-In-1 Adjustable Exercise Bench for Full Body Workout,Utility Foldable Decline Bench Press Strength Training, Weight Lifting And Abdominal Exercise
- Sunny Health & Fitness Walkstation Slim Flat Treadmill for Under Desk
- Greater Goods WiFi Smart Scale - Measures & Tracks Weight, BMI, Muscle Mass, Water Weight, Bone Density, and Body Fat | Works with Fitbit, Apple Health & Google Fit
- URBNFit Exercise Ball - Yoga Ball for Workout, Pilates, Pregnancy, Stability - Swiss Balance Ball w/ Pump - Fitness Ball Chair for Office, Home Gym, Labor- Blue, 26 in
- DeskCycle 2 Under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser with Adjustable Leg - Mini Exercise Bike Desk Cycle, Leg Exerciser for Physical Therapy & Desk Exercise (White)
This is the perfect treadmill if you have a tight space you want to fit a piece of equipment into. When the weather is too cold, or it's raining, or you want to avoid the gym, this treadmill at home is the perfect addition to your home gym.
iFit is a great feature that lets you see the world while running from home. The settings move with the elevation and pace of the trainer. I also love the HITT workouts with the trainers.
iFit is great. We have it on our treadmill. An iFit subscription gives you access to video trainers. You can take virtual classes that go well beyond just running. iFit also lets you run many routes worldwide, or design your own using google maps street view.
Great if you're looking for light to moderate workouts at home.
These bands are the perfect addition to your workout routine to add resistance training to part of your exercise routine.
Great home gym addition for toning and sculpting. This bench will keep you off the floor while moving through your free-weight routines.
Getting stuck at your desk all day because of meetings doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your fitness.
This under desk walking treadmill is perfect to keep you on track for your movement and fitness goals. The slim design is great if you don't have a lot of extra space.
We love this scale. Several people in the same house can use it, and it recognizes who is who. The smart scales automatically uploads your weight, BMI, body fat, etc to an app. It's motivating to see trends online as you improve your fitness.
Cycle while you work with this under the desk stationary bike.
Erin is the mother of identical twin girls and their slightly older brother. She is a domestic engineer, and previously had a career leading customer service teams for a major HVAC company. Cleaning without harsh chemicals, and cooking easy and usually healthy meals are part of Erin's daily life. She volunteers with youth leaders, and genuinely wants to help others win. Erin has a degree in Communications, with a focus on Broadcast Journalism.