Table of Contents
Garlic Bread Pull-Apart Mushroom Beef Sliders
Garlic Bread Pull-Apart Mushroom Beef Sliders Recipe by Sam Adler
The Kosher recipe for Mushroom Beef Sliders
Garlic Bread Pull Apart Mushroom Beef Sliders
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Cooking Pan
- Glass Baking Dish
- cutting board
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 13-ounce packages Meal Mart Barbeque Sliders
- 1 medium yellow onion diced small
- 1 10-ounce package button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced thin
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup non-dairy sour cream
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons margarine or Earth Balance melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley or 2 cubes Dorot Frozen Parsley
- In a large skillet, heat two Tbsp. of olive oil over high heat.
- Add in the sliders, about 5 at a time, and sear 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside. Repeat with the remaining sliders.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add in the chopped onion and ½ tsp. salt. You may need to add in another Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Sauté for 5 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and sauté another 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the wine and chicken stock and stir, making sure to break up the bits that may be stuck to the pan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce it to a simmer for about 10-12 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and you have a thick sauce.
- Add in the parve sour cream, stir to combine, and turn off the heat.
- In a small pot, melt the margarine or Earth Balance. Add the garlic powder and chopped fresh parsley and stir. Keep on low heat.
- Place slider on bun and top with mushroom sauce.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush tops with “butter.” Serve immediately.
Find more recipes on Cha Ching Queen.
Rachel is an Austin blogger, educator, mom, wife, young breast cancer survivor writing about health, saving money, and living a happy life in Austin, Texas.
Rachel has written for HuffPost and Hometalk and has been featured on KXAN, Studio 512, Fox 7 Austin, and CBS Austin.