Coming soon… Passover 2023. Hooray!?! This post has lots of great information on Passover lunch ideas for kids to help you save both time and money. Need some Passover lunch ideas?
As a kid, I remember those good ole peanut butter and jelly matzoh sandwiches, or matzoh pizza. There’s much more to Passover sack lunches than matzoh sandwiches.
If you are searching for easy Passover lunchbox ideas and meal ideas for the kids’ lunches during Passover, then you have found the right page!
Table of Contents
Kosher for Passover lunch ideas for school
If you need help with sack lunches for Passover then here are some easy brown bag school lunch ideas for Passover. Since I’m always looking for ways to make Passover fun, but also save money during Passover, I put together this list of Pesach lunch ideas.
Soups for Passover
Soups are easy to make the day or night before. Just pour some in a thermos for your kid’s lunch. Then, they can eat it cold or hot (if there is a microwave available).
Passover Sandwich Ideas
Sandwiches don’t have to be just on matzoh. You can take some matzah meal and make Passover rolls.
Protein Dips for Passover Lunches
Make dips out of cream cheese or peanut/almond butter. Try hummus. Kids can dip in Passover crackers, fruit, or veggies. Great protein!
For Kosher for Passover lunches, try green salads, chicken salad, egg salad, …
Lettuce Wraps For Passover Lunch Ideas
Be creative and use lettuce instead of bread or tortillas. Start by filling lettuce wraps with chicken, leftover brisket, and more. Then, add a favorite sauce or salsa.
Cold Cuts In The Lunchbox For Passover
Roll up cold cuts or make other fun shapes for the kids’ lunches. I remember my mom used to make funny faces on our plates out of cold cuts and other fruits and veggies during Passover.
These can be made without leavening ingredients.
Rice Paper Spring Rolls
For a fun Passover lunch idea, add veggies, tofu, chicken, or whatever else sounds good and make your own spring rolls.
Yogurt parfaits for Passover Lunch
Make layered yogurt parfaits with yogurt, Kosher for Passover granola or other Passover safe grains, and fruit.
People Are Also Reading
- My Secrets: How To Get Amazon Coupons, Discount Codes, Promo Codes, Free Stuff, and Deals
- 22 Top Travel Tips From Frugal Frequent Flyers
- Disney World Is More Expensive Than Ever, Go Here Instead
- Stop Stressing! Complete Guide For Quick and Easy Spring Cleaning
- 22 Easy Ways To Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards
Next Up From ChaChingQueen
If you are looking for more Passover freebies and time savers then visit:
- Free, Short Online Haggadahs
- Free 30 Minute Passover Haggadah for Messianic Jews and Gentiles
- How to Make Your Own Passover seder plate.
More Jewish Holiday Resources:
- The Best 2022 Free Online Rosh Hashanah Services & Yom Kippur Services
- TuBishvat Activities for Kids
- Best Challah Recipe to Make Bubbie Proud – Shabbat Jewish Braided Sweet Bread