Feel the Love This Year! Get Inspired By These Valentine’s Day Card Messages
With Valentine’s Day around the calendar and love in the air, here are some of our favorite Valentine’s Day quotes and messages to help get you through the day with a smile.
Hopefully, these words will inspire you to express your love and appreciation for those special people in your life.
After finding the perfect card that expresses your relationship, you must craft the perfect message to show just how special your Valentine is. This post is for you if you have writer’s block or are just looking for inspiration.
We hope one of these Valentine’s Day quotes or messages perfectly expresses the love you feel in your heart, or makes you laugh. We also include messages for kids to share with their friends.
Table of Contents
Quotes Perfect For Valentine’s
- “Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy.” Louisa May Alcott
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
- “Where there is love there is life.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr Seuss
- “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” Mother Teresa
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart; it was not my lips you kissed, but my soul” Judy Garland
- “To get the full value of joy, You must have someone to divide it with” Mark Twain
- “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before” Blaise Pascal
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies” Aristotle.
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” Victor Hugo
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” Joseph Campbell
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you” Trent Shelton
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” Nat King Cole
Valentine’s Day Card Messages To Show You Appreciate A Loved One
These Valentine’s Day messages are perfect for a husband, wife, or girlfriend, or boyfriend. Show your loved ones how you feel by adding one of these messages to the gift or card that you’re sharing.
Some of these messages could work for flowers you send for any reason, not just Valentine’s Day.
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
- You make me the best version of myself, and for that, I am truly grateful.
- Your love is a blessing. Thank you for being part of my life and making it so special.
- Thank you for all the loving support you give me every day!
- You fill my heart with joy and happiness. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing person by my side!
- My world is brighter when we’re together. Thank You for bringing light into my life!
- Loving someone as wonderful as you is one of the greatest gifts life ever gave me!
- You are the sun that lights up each day. Thank you for warming up my days with your smile and presence!
- Your kindness shines through in everything that you do. Thank you for always showing your warm heart to me!
- I can’t express how much I appreciate all your patience and understanding. You are truly one of a kind!
Simple Ideas For Valentine’s Day Card Messages (Great For Woman To a Man)
Sometimes it’s hard to think of what to write on a Valentine’s Day Card, especially for a man. Here are some simple Valentine’s Day messages to write on a card. These get the point across without being too mushy.
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
- You’re the best Valentine I could ever ask for.
- My love for you grows stronger every day.
- Sending you lots of hugs and kisses this Valentine’s Day.
- Wishing you all the happiness and love today and always.
- You bring so much joy into my life. I’m forever grateful.
- I’ll always be here for you through thick and thin.
- Thank you for being so wonderful.Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your smile has the power to light up my day.
- I feel so lucky to be spending this Valentine’s Day with you.
- All I need is your love and I’m complete.
- Thank you for being there when I needed someone the most.
Valentine’s Day card Messages Of Love
Whether you’re expressing your love for the first time or celebrating your 50th Valentine’s Day together, these are great messages to show express your love.
- You are my rock, the one who grounds and supports me in everything I do.
- You make my world so much brighter with your unconditional love and support!
- Thank you for being there for me every single day. My life wouldn’t be the same without you!
- Your love is like a warm blanket that keeps me safe from harm.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my partner. I love you more than words can say!
- You’re the special one in my life who fills it with joy, laughter, and happiness!
- I could never express all my love for you, but I hope you know it’s infinite and unconditional.
- Every single day, I’m thankful to have a loving partner like you!
- I love how our relationship has grown and matured over time. Thank you for always being there for me!
- You make my life sweeter with every passing moment. I love you!
- You’re always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetheart!
- I’m so grateful for the never-ending love and support you give me daily. You for being such an excellent partner!
- There’s nothing more special than sharing this special day with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You make me feel so loved and appreciated.
- No amount of words can express how much I love and appreciate you-you mean the world to me!
- You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I’m so lucky to have you in my life!
- I love how we can just be ourselves with each other and never feel judged for it.
- You complete me, and together we make the perfect couple.
- You fill my life with so much love and joy. I’m blessed to have found you in this world!
- My heart will always be yours, no matter how far apart we are. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- No matter what happens, I’ll always be here for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- We share something so special and unique this Valentine’s Day. I want to thank you for being my one true love!
- You’ve been my rock during the toughest times. Thank you for always being there for me!
- I’m so lucky to have you by my side, and I will never take it for granted. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are the light of my life-I love you now and always!
- Your love is like a ray of sunshine that brightens up my day.
- I love you more and more with each passing day. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best partner ever!
- You make me feel so special, and I’m thankful to experience such beautiful love with you!
- I’m grateful for all the sweet moments we share together. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Being with you brings me more joy than anything else in this world. I love you so much!
- No matter what life throws our way, I know that we’ll always come out stronger together. Thank you for being my rock
Funny Valentine’s Day Message: Make Your Loved One Laugh
We hope these messages will bring a smile on your loved one’s face this Valentine’s day! Some of these Valentine’s Day messages are funny, some are silly, and some are just to crack a grin. Find the perfect one for your partner.
Wishing you all the love and joy this special day brings. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Roses are red, and violets are blue. Let’s just be happy it isn’t our first date or I’d still be awkward and uncomfortable!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to someone as sweet as candy!
- Thanks for settling on me!
- All my love for you would fill a million valentine’s cards…but that was too expensive, so here’s a text instead!
- Your love lights up my heart like the stars light up the night sky.
- Even if I searched the world, there would never be another one like you because everyone else has already been taken!
- I wish you were The Rock, but I’ll settle for you being my rock.
- If Cupid ever requires help shooting arrows at hearts, he knows where to find me!
- Forget roses and chocolate; this year, let’s get tacos and tequila for Valentine’s day!
- Roses are red, and violets are blue….I bought these flowers just for you…but not to make an impression…..just so we could do something together in the garden!!
- You must be a dictionary because you add meaning to my life!
- We don’t need chocolates and roses this Valentine’s Day. Heck, we don’t even need clothes.
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back when Valentine’s Day is over!
- This year, let’s forget about expensive gifts and romantic dinners in crowded restaurants. Let’s stay home and Netflix and Chill.
- Let’s make this Valentine’s Day an unforgettable one! I’m sure you’ll have me laughing all day long.
- You must be a snack because you are looking mighty fine! Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetheart!
- I love you more than cats love naps and tacos love cheese! Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetheart.
- Hey there, beautiful, Cupid called and said he needs my help shooting arrows at hearts. Can you help me practice?
- You may not be my first love, but you’ll probably be my last!
- I hope this Valentine’s Day is as sweet as your smile!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, let’s just be happy
- You make me want to be a better person…so I can get a better boyfriend. (Anthony Jeselnik joke)
No. It might make you feel better, but it will likely only create discomfort for hope. Sending a card to your ex is an even worse idea if they have found someone they are interested in. It’s time to move on.
The Best Message For Valentine’s Day
Sending love is always the best way to show someone how much they mean to us. May your Valentine’s Day be full of joy and happiness.
Next Up From ChaChingQueen
Erin is the mother of identical twin girls and their slightly older brother. She is a domestic engineer, and previously had a career leading customer service teams for a major HVAC company. Cleaning without harsh chemicals, and cooking easy and usually healthy meals are part of Erin's daily life. She volunteers with youth leaders, and genuinely wants to help others win. Erin has a degree in Communications, with a focus on Broadcast Journalism.