Quick meringue cookies are a simple and light dessert made from egg whites and sugar. They are easy to make and require only a few ingredients.
By whipping the egg whites until stiff peaks form, then baking them until crispy, you can enjoy these fast meringue cookies.
Dairy Free and Gluten Free Cookies Recipe – Super Easy Meringue Puffs Recipe
These meringue cookies are great for parties since it’s a gluten free cookies recipe that is also dairy-free. Kids and adults love them.
If you are looking for a gluten-free and dairy-free recipe to bring to a potluck, then this is your recipe!
I make these Meringue Puffs pretty often. They are super to easy to make, the kids love them, and they just have a few simple ingredients.
These cookies are great for parties because they are gluten-free and dairy-free.
I know many people are searching for a gluten free cookies recipe.
Here is my Meringue Puffs Cookie Recipe that also happens to give you gluten-free cookies.
Table of Contents
How to make meringue cookies using just a few ingredients.
This easy meringue cookie recipe takes just a few ingredients and minimal prep time.
Print the Gluten-free Meringue Cookies Recipe Here:
Dairy Free and Gluten Free Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Rack
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 cups chocolate chips – optional I prefer to use milk chocolate chips, but you can use what you like.
- Beat 4 egg whites on medium-high until soft peaks form. This will take a few minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, and cream of tartar beating until the mixture is stiff.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper/ wax paper or a reusable cookie sheet liner like this.
- Using a tablespoon drop batter onto the sheets.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes. The edges should be just a very light brown.
Simple Meringue Cookies
These simple meringue cookies are light and airy treats made with just a few ingredients. Enjoy these delicate treats on their own or as a topping for desserts.
Next Up From ChaChingQueen
Rachel is an Austin blogger, educator, mom, wife, young breast cancer survivor writing about health, saving money, and living a happy life in Austin, Texas.
Rachel has written for HuffPost and Hometalk and has been featured on KXAN, Studio 512, Fox 7 Austin, and CBS Austin.