Easy Meringue Cookies Recipe – Gluten Free Cookies Recipe, Dairy Free
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure.
Dairy Free and Gluten Free Cookies Recipe – Super Easy Meringue Puffs Recipe
These meringue cookies are great for parties since it’s a gluten free cookies recipe that is also dairy-free. Kids and adults love them.If you are looking for a gluten-free and dairy-free recipe to bring to a potluck, then this is your recipe!
I make these Meringue Puffs pretty often. They are super to easy to make, the kids love them, and they just have a few simple ingredients. These cookies are great for parties because they are gluten-free and dairy-free. I know many people are searching for a gluten free cookies recipe. Here is my Meringue Puffs Cookie Recipe that also happens to give you gluten-free cookies.
How to make meringue cookies using just a few ingredients.
Easy Meringue Cookies Recipe
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Meringue Puffs Gluten Free Cookies Recipe:
4 egg whites,
1 1/2 cups sugar,
1/4 tsp salt,
1/4 tsp cream of tartar,
2 cups chocolate chips – optional (I prefer to use milk chocolate chips, but you can use what you like.)
Preheat: 300 degrees
Directions for gluten-free meringue cookies:
1. Beat 4 egg whites on medium-high until soft peaks form. This will take a few minutes.
2. Add sugar, salt, and cream of tartar beating until the mixture is stiff.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Line baking sheets with parchment paper/ wax paper or a reusable cookie sheet liner like this.
5. Using a tablespoon drop batter onto the sheets.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes. The edges should be just a very light brown.
Makes about 60 cookies (depending on the size of your cookies). It’s better to make the cookies on the smaller side. If you make them too large they will get flat, at least in my experience.
based on 11 customer reviews
Make sure to check out more recipes on Cha Ching Queen and check the current printable coupons for savings on this recipe.
Print the Gluten-free Meringue Cookies Recipe Here:
Dairy Free and Gluten Free Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Stand or Hand Mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Rack
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 cups chocolate chips – optional I prefer to use milk chocolate chips, but you can use what you like.
- Beat 4 egg whites on medium-high until soft peaks form. This will take a few minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, and cream of tartar beating until the mixture is stiff.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper/ wax paper or a reusable cookie sheet liner like this.
- Using a tablespoon drop batter onto the sheets.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes. The edges should be just a very light brown.
Rachel is an Austin blogger, educator, mom, wife, young breast cancer survivor writing about health, saving money, and living a happy life in Austin, Texas.
Rachel has written for HuffPost and Hometalk and has been featured on KXAN, Studio 512, Fox 7 Austin, and CBS Austin.